December 2023 Release Notes
We’re excited to launch our Stadium API. Using our API, anyone can access our global gift, rewards, and branded swag catalog on any third-party application or website. API users will have full flexibility to display catalog items as they see fit in their platform, but rely on Stadium for fulfillment.
It is a white-labeled solution that can empower anyone who wants to make available their custom Stadium Shop products without interrupting their user experience as there is no need to redeem on our platform.
A Stadium API Integration can also involve embedding a secure ‘Send Shop Points’ link on any third-party application. This allows organizers/admins to bypass generating a treat order from Stadium but maintains that recipients redeem on the Stadium platform.
Key Features and Benefits
1. Instantly make available a global gifts, rewards and swag marketplace for your users (4k+ products). Pull in and display your unique Stadium Shop products. You can list customizable snackboxes, branded merchandise, edible gourmet gifts’, wellness products, in-person & digital experiences, and gift cards, however, you like.
2. Rely on Stadium for fulfillment. API users can take full advantage of Stadium’s fulfillment capabilities but display their curated catalog within their own environment to match their brand look & feel. They can also maintain users on their own site to redeem.
3. Replicate sending points to a recipient to redeem gifts, rewards, and swag without having to come to Stadium to generate a gift order. Our API integration will also allow third party platforms to embed and distribute their Shop points via a secure treat link. Users will still redeem on Stadium, but admins will skip having to create an order from the Stadium platform.
How to Set Up
For both direct customers and integration partners – any third-party platform, such as:
- Employee reward & recognition platforms
- Gamification platforms
- Sales gamification platforms
- Corporate wellness/ fitness challenge providers
- Corporate gifting providers
- Swag distributors that host company stores
- Teambuilding experience marketplaces
1. Sign up for a free Stadium account at: https://www.bystadium.com/. See Login/Sign Up in the top right corner of the page.
2. Create your free Stadium Shop signup for an account at Stadium and create as many shops as you desire. Video demo link
3. Once you have set up the shop, edit your shop catalog on the Stadium Shop’s dashboard so that you curate and approve all SKUs you are making available from our master catalog. Video demo link
4. Set up your funding source. Because there will be no checkout page to pay for orders on Stadium’s front-end website, API users must deposit Wallet funds which can be used as a pre-purchased balance to pay for orders every time a recipient redeems Stadium products on a third-party platform. More details here.
5. Once you have set up the shop, reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with access credentials which can be used to generate tokens and make API requests.
Read full API Docs here.
- Prerequisites to set up integrations include creating a free Stadium account, free Stadium shop, and depositing a balance to Stadium Wallet to fund recipient integration orders. There will be no checkout process using the API on Stadium’s front-end website, thus orders will need to be ‘pre-purchased.’
- Integration partners may be eligible for exclusive benefits for referring their customers to create Stadium swag shops which they can connect to via API. Read more about Stadium Partnerships.
- View more information here: API Integrations